Organic Herb Inc.
Model No.: H009.S05000
Certification: ISO, FDA, HACCP
Assay Method: HPLC
Application: Health Care Products, Medicine
Active Ingredient: Chlorogenic Acid
Part Used: Fruit/flower
Extraction method: Water/acohol Extraction
Packaging: Drum, Plastic Container, Vacuum Packed, OEM Services Provide
Productivity: 30 Ton per Month
Place of Origin: CHINA
Supply Ability: 30 Ton per Month
Certificate: HACCP,ISO, Halal, Kosher
HS Code: 2942000000
Lonicera japonica, the Japanese honeysuckle or suikazura is a species of honeysuckle native to eastern Asia including China, Japan and Korea. It is a twining vine able to climb up to 10 metres (33 ft) high or more in trees, with opposite, simple oval leaves 3–8 centimetres (1.2–3.1 in) long and 2–3 centimetres (0.79–1.18 in) broad. The flowers are double-tongued, opening white and fading to yellow, and sweetly vanilla scented. The fruit is a black spherical berry 3–4 millimetres (0.12–0.16 in) diameter containing a few seeds.This species is often sold by American nurseries as the cultivar 'Hall's Prolific' (Lonicera japonica var. halliana). It is an effective groundcover, and has pleasant, strong-smelling flowers. It can be cultivated by seed, cuttings, or layering. In addition, it will spread itself via shoots if given enough space to grow.
1. Honeysuckle extract is good for kidney.
2. Honeysuckle extract has wide anti-virus, anti-bacteria effect.
3. Honeysuckle extract has relatively lower toxicity and side-effects.
4. Honeysuckle extract has anti-hypertensive effect, anti-tumor effect.
5. Honeysuckle extract can be used as anti-infectious active ingredient.
6. Honeysuckle extract can also lower the risk of blood pressure and miscarriage.
7.Honeysuckle extract can enhance immune function and also is widely used in anti-oxidation, anti-aging, anti-aging musculoskeletal.
Product Categories : Standardized Plant Extracts
Copyright © 2019 Organic Herb Inc. All rights reserved.